Reliability + Value = Service you can trust for your investment
REO Vendor is a licensed General Contractor in all coverage areas. Based in Atlanta, we offer a robust complete suite of services for your property and investment. We are able to provide you with general contracting services, remodeling, property preservation and maintenance programs. REO Vendor has both degreed professionals and industry experts on staff in addition to maintaining insurance policies that exceed both state and client requirements.
At REO Vendor, we take pride in our products and services. We are dedicated to you our client and insure that each project is met with a cost effective and time line managed result. We only work with partners and service providers who uphold these same ideals. Partnerships with these providers creates a more “hands on” interactive approach to servicing. Unlike many of our national competitors, who outsource all of their work to lower tier contractors, our 90% in-house work strategy ensures efficiency paired with quality on a structured national pricing repair program keeps your holding and repair cost to a minimum with timely results.
We believe that not only should we provide you with best in class and robust services we stay active and involved through many industry affiliations and give back to our local community through non-profits.
Click on a button below to view the services we offer.
- REO MAC
- Five Star Institute
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Mortgage Field Services (NAMFS)
- National Association of Mold Professionals (NAMP)
- Inspection & Remediation
- National Association of Home Inspectors
- National Association of remodeling industry
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
- James Hardie Preferred Contractor
- Whirlpool Appliance Distributor and Installer
- RHEEM Training Certifications
- Trane Training Certifications
- Asset Management Companies
- Government Agencies
- Property Management firms
- Real Estate Agents & Brokers
- Residential purchasers of distressed and
- foreclosed properties